Skip to main content

Guru jobs

Nothing about work and literature is fun or exiting. We human tend to play around, resting or do some exercise ... So programming is not fun, read book or fucking manual document is not fun. But we have paid by do these not fun stuff.
   Here are some job requirement in Guru.com:
[update here]
...
I will update some job that I have read about. Often it is about configuration new server, some software, application that specific for business logic. For example, config DNS domain, debug some server, DevOps server. There are also some job about develop app. I see that job on Guru or Freelancer often require developer have a wide range of knowledge about many thing. With solo developer (or freelancer) I think it is true. I do not know about a group that have full stack team, but with me and many freelancer (solo), we have to become a full stack in order to get job done.
   One of the main reason  that I keep receive Guru or try find some job in Freelancer event I do not bid for it, is about real world requirement. It's not fun but I have the overview of what I have to learn in order to done these job. And there are some useful information: new technology, new technical concept (for me) ... to learn about.
...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rand mm 10

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2447791/define-vs-const Oh const vs define, many time I got unexpected interview question. As this one, I do not know much or try to study this. My work flow, and I believe of many programmer is that search topic only when we have task or job to tackle. We ignore many 'basic', 'fundamental' documents, RTFM is boring. So I think it is a trade off between the two way of study language. And I think there are a bridge or balanced way to extract both advantage of two method. There are some huge issue with programmer like me that prevent we master some technique that take only little time if doing properly. For example, some Red Hat certificate program, lesson, course that I have learned during Collage gave our exceptional useful when it cover almost all topic while working with Linux. I remember it called something like RHEL (RedHat Enterprise Linux) Certificate... I think there are many tons of documents, guide n books about Linux bu

Martin Fowler - Software Architecture - Making Architecture matter

  https://martinfowler.com/architecture/ One can appreciate the point of this presentation when one's sense of code smell is trained, functional and utilized. Those controlling the budget as well as developer leads should understand the design stamina hypothesis, so that the appropriate focus and priority is given to internal quality - otherwise pay a high price soon. Andrew Farrell 8 months ago I love that he was able to give an important lesson on the “How?” of software architecture at the very end: delegate decisions to those with the time to focus on them. Very nice and straight-forward talk about the value of software architecture For me, architecture is the distribution of complexity in a system. And also, how subsystems communicate with each other. A battle between craftmanship and the economics and economics always win... https://hackernoon.com/applying-clean-architecture-on-web-application-with-modular-pattern-7b11f1b89011 1. Independent of Frameworks 2. Testable 3. Indepe